Travel Plans can and do deliver a wide range of benefits. For developers travel plans can reduce development costs, make a site more accessible and smooth the planning process. The benefits for local authorities include helping achievement of wider local government objectives and managing demand across travel modes. A Travel Plan will assist in bringing about a wide range of benefits to the wider community such as:-
- Reducing peak time congestion
- Reducing harmful transport emissions and reducing energy use
- Improving accessibility and tackling social exclusion
- Improved public transport
On a more localised level effective Travel Plans can also deliver a wide range of benefits to individual sites and organisations such as:-
- Reduction in vehicular trips potentially reducing the cost of off-site highway works
- Reduction in operating costs by introducing sustainable/more efficient options such as pool cars/Car Club spaces
- Creating additional site capacity by reducing the need for car parking spaces and their on-going maintenance costs
- Enhancing the image of the company/organisation in question in environmental terms which supports Corporate Responsibility
- Promotion of healthy lifestyles through more physical activity and use of active travel modes
What Our Clients Say:
Swept Path Analysis and Visibility Drawing incorporated into a Technical Note, Proposed Residential Dwelling, Colchester.
Highway Statement, Proposed Residential Development, Stockport
Transport Assessment, Proposed Residential Development (170 dwellings), Essex
Speed Survey, Proposed Private Residential Development – Testimonial
Access Feasibility Study, Proposed Private Residential Development – Testimonial
Analysis of Speed Survey and Swept Path Analysis
Stage 2 Road Safety Audit, Residential, Staffordshire
Construction Traffic Management Plan
Flood Risk Assessment, Testimonial, Industrial Development, Sheffield
Require Assistance with a Travel Plan?
Sanderson Associates have enjoyed over 36 years in business, our experienced engineers have extensive experience in writing Travel Plans for a wide variety of developments throughout the whole of the UK, Isle of Man and Ireland.
We would be pleased to provide you with our competitive fee proposal to provide you with our Travel Plan Services, please call us on 01924 844080 or click here to complete our secure online form.